TAADAAA!! The proof is in the pudding.....err.....picture! Here I am showing off my completed top while Mary and Jane are still working on theirs! Well, they WERE working on them til I asked some one to snap a picture so I could show *I* finished first! hehe.....we really weren't competing, but we had a lot of fun pretending we were! Some of the ladies were amazed that the 3 of us got ours done because we three made more blocks than anyone else, therefore had bigger tops. My local quilt guild had "sew night" tonight, and I've been asked to talk about our trip for our January program. I may have to make some notes because I'm afraid I'll forget some of the details that are so vivid in my mind now! I guess it's a good thing I took so many pictures! I'm hoping to put them on a website soon, so I can just share a link and you all can see as many pictures as you want to see. Still learning this laptop, though, so may be a few days before I get that far. Also, have my daughters baby shower this weekend, so will be gone again! I'm really, REALLY looking forward to that week and a half I have off work coming up soon!!!
Well, guess that's it for tonight. Hope everyone is having a great week so far.
3 comments:
love the orangy colourway you choose to use...
*giggles*
But you only finished first cuz you had 42 blocks and ONE plain border ... Mary had 49 blocks and a wonky border to piece AND a plain border ... I had 48 blocks (sewed 50 but didn't use two of them) and a piano key border AND two skinny plain borders.
Doesn't matter, I STILL finished first! WAAAAAAY before either of you.....come to think of it, yours STILL isn't finished!!! And it may never be now! so THERE!!!
Post a Comment