
He stands!!! He'll be walking before we know it! They came for a visit last weekend and the little turkey wanted GRANDPA or MOMMY..... If anyone else held him and one of them walked by, he had to go to them. I'm not jealous....YEAH RIGHT....haha. Oh well. At least Grandpa was thrilled and I'm happy for him. We had a great visit. Mark's sister and nephew were in town, so mother in law had a great time. Really perked her up. I went by her house one day this week and I can't tell you how many times she made the comment about how much fun she had last Saturday. We were going to go out and buy pizza or subs to bring back to her house, but decided to take the whole gang out to dinner instead. I think she REALLY enjoyed that part! Was a refreshing change for her.
On the quilting front, I have cut into the batiks and am working on sewing 1024 half square triangles. Sewing them in groups of 8. I have 128 groups printed out to sew. Think I've sewn 15-20 so far, so a LONG way to go! But they go pretty fast, so hoping to make a big dent in the pile today. Then there will be the trimming and removing the paper. Have long lunches next week, so will try to get the trimming done and spend my lunch time removing papers! I've got my design drawn up in EQ. It's one I did years ago, and wanted to do again. But, unlike Jane, I'm not giving any sneak previews. I'll wait and show the top when it's done! OH, in the meantime, I did finally finish the binding on the Orange Peel! Have another quilt that all it needs is a binding. May work on that between hst's, just to break the monotony. Hope you all have a great day!
1 comment:
Awww, he's getting cuter by the month. I like seeing them in those tiny little jeans... :)
Post a Comment