Hi, my name is Ann and I live in South Central Missouri. I've been sewing and crafting for years. Quilting is probably my biggest passion, but I dabble in lots of different crafts. I work for the USPS, but my favorite title is "Grandma". I have 2 great kids and 2 even greater grandbabies!
Welcome to my corner of the world!
Here's where you'll find pictures of my family, quilts and flowers, or whatever else I happen to take a picture of!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ann, What a loving tribute! Has your husband heard Brad Paisley's song 'He Didn't Have To Be'? Its one of my favorite...we are adoptive parents and this applies to my husband as well. I get misty eyed everytime I hear it. Here is a link to it in a video clip on You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVFmHHxXCVg
Please print your blog entry and put it with your memorbilia, it was a very loving tribute.
Many hugs...and please remember, that memories last forever.
Very nice rememberances, sews. :) And what a great picture for Caleb to have, too.
Ann,
You wrote a loving tribute that celebrates the essence of someone who was dearly loved. It must have been difficult to write. It is hard to lose the ones you love- especially when our loved ones have an illness that changes them. My mother in law has Alzheimer's and it is hard to watch the changes that have happened to a vital and smart woman. May you find comfort from the love that you all shared for 25+ years. I am sure that he would have valued the love,laughter, caring and support that you have brought to your husband and your children.
My condolences to you and your family at this difficult time,
Regards from a Western Canadian Quilter,
Anna
Post a Comment