we are at the kids' house babysitting while they are out having a good time and raising money for a good cause. So far, since we've been here(arrived at 5) we have played a little, then went out to a local fish restaurant and had a good supper. Came home and played a while before Grace was just to tired to go any more. Fed her a bottle and put her to bed. Now, Papa has given Caleb til 10:00 then he goes to bed. Grandma may go too! Been a long day. Was late to bed last night, then a 10:25 phone call scared the unowhat out of me(it was not an emergency). Then had to be at work at 4 am, and work 8 hours. Slept part of the 2 hour drive up here, but still I'm one tired Grandma!
Hi, my name is Ann and I live in South Central Missouri. I've been sewing and crafting for years. Quilting is probably my biggest passion, but I dabble in lots of different crafts. I work for the USPS, but my favorite title is "Grandma". I have 2 great kids and 2 even greater grandbabies!
Welcome to my corner of the world!
Here's where you'll find pictures of my family, quilts and flowers, or whatever else I happen to take a picture of!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
we are at the kids' house babysitting while they are out having a good time and raising money for a good cause. So far, since we've been here(arrived at 5) we have played a little, then went out to a local fish restaurant and had a good supper. Came home and played a while before Grace was just to tired to go any more. Fed her a bottle and put her to bed. Now, Papa has given Caleb til 10:00 then he goes to bed. Grandma may go too! Been a long day. Was late to bed last night, then a 10:25 phone call scared the unowhat out of me(it was not an emergency). Then had to be at work at 4 am, and work 8 hours. Slept part of the 2 hour drive up here, but still I'm one tired Grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Goodness, the grandkids sure are getting big!
I was thinking the same thing as Patty.. they sure have grown since the last pic's
Hmm, I can believe that Caleb goes to bed later most nights than his gramma. :D
Cute pix of both of them, though!
Post a Comment