Wow........ I can't believe it's been so long since I posted here. Once I found facebook, I haven't been as faithful to blogging. An update. Above, you'll see the jacket I made in a class last month. Well, I started it in a class on Sept. 3, and finished it yesterday. I had a hysterectomy on Sept. 23 and so am off work for a while and was finally able to get into the sewing room yesterday. Today I will venture to Lebanon for the first time on my own. One of my co workers is retiring and today is his last day. Customers have been invited to come and share a little celebration for him, and I don't want to miss it!
My mom came up from SC to help me out for the first few days and I really appreciated her being here. As I've gotten older, it gets harder and harder to say goodbye after we are together. I wish they lived closer. I have been on my own the last few days(well, son is here part of the time and will do any lifting or anything I ask) and I'm getting tired of sitting around and doing nothing. I'm so glad I'm able to be up and around again.
No comments:
Post a Comment