Welcome to my corner of the world!

Here's where you'll find pictures of my family, quilts and flowers, or whatever else I happen to take a picture of!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Bullfrogs........ I know it's been a while since I posted, but things have been really hectic around here. Been working 50+ hours a week, and still dealing with major medical problems with the inlaws. We think we finally have mother in law convinced that father in law HAS to go into a home for a while. She has had to call the ambulance twice recently because he has somehow gotten himself on the floor and stuck between the bed and dresser or in the bathroom doorway and she is unable to assist him in getting back up. And she goes in tomorrow to schedule surgery to amputate her toes, so she'll not be able to take care of herself, let alone another person who needs almost everything done for him.........anyway.....back to the frogs.
This is my special project I have been working on. There are going to be 12 different green frogs, and the backgrounds will all be the same. I'll try to be better about posting as I get them done.
Hope all of you are fairing well. I haven't had a chance to do much blogging, so am waaaaay behind on what is going on with everyone. One day, I'll catch up! Have some time off coming, so really looking forward to that!

7 comments:

ForestJane said...

Looks cute!

Are you going to paint or applique some eyes on?

Carol said...

What wonderful frogs! Take care of yourself too!

Laurie Ann said...

Sounds like you have a very full plate! Your Mom is brave to keep trying to care for her husband, but I am glad she is realizing she needs some help! Love the frog block and I can't wait to see what other color combos you come up with.

Patti said...

Oh Ann - we've missed you. You are dealing with some very difficult issues right now - positive thoughts and prayers coming your way for you and the rest of your family.

Love the frog!

Pam said...

Nice to see your post. Life, it has a way of getting in the way of...LIFE! And, parenting the parent is not for the faint of heart. Hang in there.

The frogs are fun!!! The block looks very similar to one I did. Bright and happy and sure to please anyone of any age!

Hedgehog said...

I just love your little frog!! Good luck with your in-laws. They are lucky to have loving family to intervene.

Tonya Ricucci said...

Great frog block - love the colors. so sorry about the family woes and the working way too many hours. hang in there.