Welcome to my corner of the world!

Here's where you'll find pictures of my family, quilts and flowers, or whatever else I happen to take a picture of!

Monday, November 03, 2008






All is well..... All the cultures came out ok, and Grace is just fine. After a nightmare of a hospital stay. It took them 4 times to get her iv in the first time. Then, it came out on Friday afternoon, and here is the witch who put it back in her foot.(it WAS Halloween lol)



and here she is just hanging out trying to get some rest. It wasn't an easy task with all the going's on. We finally got her to sleep and laid her down in the crib and she was sleeping good, when what happens, but the cleaning staff comes in to clean the bed next to her so they could move another child in.


Isn't this the cutest giraffe you ever did see???





At the hospital, there was a gal that came around and handed out the little halloween baskets that you saw by Grace's head in the previous post. In this basket were little odds and ends, including these vampire teeth. Sara was playing with Caleb with them, and as you can see, he wasn't so sure about them!


He loved the little bottle of bubbles that was in there, though!




Then, later, while he and I were eating our supper, I asked him if he wanted to take a bath after we got done eating. He nodded his little head and said, "Bubbles?" So we had a bubble bath. Don't you just love the beefaroni on his face! He was trying to put bubbles on his head, so Grandma helped him! I hated the reason for my having to have made the trip up there, but I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with Caleb and with Grace and Sara too, even if it was in the hospital. Still Thanking God all is well, though.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Hi Ann,

I sure am glad all is well; it is so hard when little ones are sick.