
Black Friday.... Well, today was Black Friday, and I didn't buy for anyone but ME ME ME!! I think I counted 33 or 34 FQ's. They were only like 79 cents each, so I just went thru and picked out the ones I liked! I also bought the side winder bobbin winder. Am anxious to try it. My friend said she bought one for her Quilting Machine and loves it. I like the fact that I won't have to rethread my machine all the time. We'll see if it was worth the $17 I paid for it.
I'm also stocking up on rulers and every time they have them for half price, I've been buying another one til I have one of every size. Batting was half price, too, so I picked up this 80/20 cotton blend just to have on hand. Another thing I buy when it's halfprice just to buy. SHAME on me!!
Have to admit, though, I was kind of glad hubby wasn't home when I got home, so I could get it all in the sewing room and snap this shot before he did get home! I'm baaad. Not that he really says much about my spending $$, but he does think I have to much fabric! Well, I think HE has to many old toys and stuff, but I dont' say anything when he buys more! Besides, is there such a thing as TO MUCH FABRIC?? Not in MY world!
5 comments:
no, no, no never too much fabric, and never enough rulers in my house either.
Looks like you picked up some great fat quarters, love your new bag from the last post too!
Kathie
You sound just like me; we went to town to shop for the kids and I spent most of our day shopping at Jo Ann's!
Ummm Patty, I just read this! You told me and mom you weren't shopping anymore for fabric (after donating all your stash!) tsk! tsk!
Ann, doesn't your husband read your blog? hehe
I can't gloat about my shopping experiences, because my husband reads my blog every morning. He also emails me if I make a typo!
;-)
hahaha..Mark read my blog? He probably doesn't even realize I HAVE one, let alone be interested enough in reading it! He did see how Loooooooong my Joann's receipt was, though, I think I even told him the total...that doesn't bother him as much as seeing the stuff come thru the door! "Why do you need MORE fabric....use what you have." MEN....He doesn't say it as much since he's gotten into buying old toys and keeps bringing more of those into the house, though!
Hi Ann.. this is Helen and Patty's mom.
We women can NEVER have too much fabric.. LOL the next time your hub tells you to use what you have first, tell him to use the toys he has before buying more :)
Turn about is fair play, isn't it?
Post a Comment