
New Pics.. Daughter sent me new pictures of the babies today. I made a collage of them for my desktop. I love it! I am so looking forward to this weekend when they are coming to stay with us for 2 nights. Haven't seen them since Halloween weekend, so it's been to long!
Today, she called and told me that Caleb had pointed to the phone and said, "Grandma".(comes out more like mamaw). She asked him if he wanted to call Grandma and he said YES......I LOVE it! He wanted to tell me about seeing Santa Claus yesterday. If you ask him what Santa is bringing him, he'll tell you, "BIKE"... Today, when he told me that, she said she couldn't believe he remembered, since they hadn't even mentioned it in several days. He's no dummy! He even tried to give the phone to his little sister to let her talk to me, too! Ok, enough gushing! Wait til next week, I'm sure it'll be worse! hehe
2 comments:
Too cute! I love the picture where Grace is on her brother.
Nice job on the collage. :)
Are you all snowed in today? We've had nothing but rain, rain, rain.
Post a Comment