Hi, my name is Ann and I live in South Central Missouri. I've been sewing and crafting for years. Quilting is probably my biggest passion, but I dabble in lots of different crafts. I work for the USPS, but my favorite title is "Grandma". I have 2 great kids and 2 even greater grandbabies!
Welcome to my corner of the world!
Here's where you'll find pictures of my family, quilts and flowers, or whatever else I happen to take a picture of!

2 comments:
What fun; wish I lived close enough to my mom so my kids could be around her more. We live about 20 miles from the other grandma but she isn't the normal "grandma type". Oh well, at least we have free long distance and the internet to keep in contact.
Souns like fun! Little Grace's happy face reminds me of Pamela when she was a baby. She had that same look with the wide eyes and defined eyelashes. So cute!! You have some nice looking grandkids.
Post a Comment