Welcome to my corner of the world!

Here's where you'll find pictures of my family, quilts and flowers, or whatever else I happen to take a picture of!

Wednesday, April 01, 2009




A walk down memory lane.......... While visiting my mom and dad, I've been going thru photo albums and scanning some photos so I'd have copies of them. I bought the neatest little scanner that does the job really fast. Here are 2 pictures of me as a little Miss Priss that I was.... I was quite a ham judging by the pictures!

4 comments:

Patty said...

You look so sweet in the photos! I love looking through old photo albums.

Anonymous said...

How cute you are!!
I have tons of pic's to scan.. it's a long process that I started some time back.. each disc that I get full I copy to send to the family so everyone has them.

Hunter said...

What a beautiful smile. :)

Darilyn

Helen Ruth said...

Great pics! You're inspiring me to dig out my old photos too and scan....