Welcome to my corner of the world!

Here's where you'll find pictures of my family, quilts and flowers, or whatever else I happen to take a picture of!

Friday, February 17, 2012

I know most of you who follow me here, also follow me on Facebook. I posted these pictures there on Wednesday, but didn't get around to posting here. If you saw my post last week with the "booby cap", you'll know that the Grandma of the baby I mentioned DARED me to make him one, and the daddy said, "You wouldn't....oh yes you would", so of course I DID! Thanks again, Deborah for the pattern!! Mommy, Grandma and I had a good laugh trying it on him Wednesday morning.



After I delivered that, my friend and I did some errands and just had a good "girls day". On my way home, I saw this:

I was so happy I had the camera in the car with me! I just had to stop and take a picture.

No comments: