Hi, my name is Ann and I live in South Central Missouri. I've been sewing and crafting for years. Quilting is probably my biggest passion, but I dabble in lots of different crafts. I work for the USPS, but my favorite title is "Grandma". I have 2 great kids and 2 even greater grandbabies!
Welcome to my corner of the world!
Here's where you'll find pictures of my family, quilts and flowers, or whatever else I happen to take a picture of!
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Miss Emilee. These 2 dresses are what I've worked on the last couple of days. I couldn't show them because I was taking them to give the girls today at Emilee's birthday party. I thought the blue and yellow would be very pretty on her, and I think I was right!
Miss Anna's pretty blond hair called for a different color, so I chose the purple for her. The white has delicate little purple flower print. I think the purple will look great on her. I missed Anna's birthday, and that's why she got a dress on Emilee's big day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh how sweet! I sure need to get busy and make Elizabeth some summer dresses and skirts.
Thanks, Patty! I'm going to have to make Grace a few, too.
Post a Comment