
Block # 5. The last one I have sewn. I did go pick up block #6, but haven't had a chance to sew it yet. Maybe Sunday. I'll try to get some different quilt pictures loaded.
Been a crazy week for me, and will only get crazier! My very good friend(the one with the longarm) has a son getting hitched tomorrow. I've been over helping them with wedding stuff a little this week. They have 5 kids, and this is the first wedding in the family and it's like a zoo over there! I know Mary can't wait til this is all over! She's made 4 bridesmaids dresses, the wedding gown, the flower girl and the ring bearer's outfits(going to be a Renaissance wedding), and today she was FINALLY making herself something to wear! I'm going over tonight to help make corsages. I'm going to get permission to show you all some of the pictures. I'm a shutterbug and take lots of pictures at events like this. Usually have a set of prints made up as a late wedding gift, too.
Hope you all have a great weekend!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see her wedding pix. :)
And I think this block is the best of the ones you've shown so far. I like the look of the little 4 patches in the corners, then the green outside of that picking up the green of the center.
This is definitely my favourite - I smiled about your friend just doing her outfit at the very last minute - mum's are always last on the priority list aren't we - i hope they all have a wonderful day :o) sounds fabulous
Post a Comment