Welcome to my corner of the world!

Here's where you'll find pictures of my family, quilts and flowers, or whatever else I happen to take a picture of!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hi all, I haven't been here lately because we have had company from out of town. DH's sister, who hadn't been here in 8 years, came up from Oklahoma City to visit. The day she was to leave, DMIL had a heart attack and things aren't looking good right now. I hope to be back with you all next week. I just ask for prayers for my DMIL and family. Thank you.

((((Hugs))))) Ann

4 comments:

Linda C said...

Oh, Ann. I am sorry to hear about your MIL. As I recall you were staying close to be near the folks and help when things like this came along--and they will as they age. Still doesn't make things any easier though, does it?
Certainly will keep y'all in the thoughts and prayers.

Patti said...

I'm so sorry Ann. Positive thoughts and prayers winging their way to you and your family.

Unknown said...

Awful as it all is - at least your SIL was nearby too - I hope and [ray that she will pull through ((hugs))

Laurie Ann said...

So sorry! Prayers coming your way!