Welcome to my corner of the world!

Here's where you'll find pictures of my family, quilts and flowers, or whatever else I happen to take a picture of!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Ok, I can't find any pictures, but...... we're leaving in just a bit for our week in SC to visit my family. Just hoping all is well here while we are gone. Will try to check in while we're down there, but will probably be short sweet posts. I have a 5 y/o niece and a 2 y/o nephew along with those adorable twins I shared pics with earlier that I will be busy with the next week! I do have some sewing to take on the plane, so not going completely without any sewing!! Actually, I have 3 different projects in my bag, so I'll have plenty to do! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
We are meeting dh's great aunt for supper this afternoon before we go to our dd and dsil's to spend the night. They will be taking us to the airport bright and early in the morning. Looking forward to that almost as much as the trip itself. Sad, but dh's family doesn't not try to stay close like I think they should. Anyway, nice to be seeing Aunt June today. Will post about it later in the week when I get a minute on Dad's pc!

Now time to go! til next time..........BYE!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

have a good trip and enjoy those youngsters while you can - it won't be long before they're truculent teenagers

ForestJane said...

Hope you're having fun!

What projects did you take with you? Should I expect to see pictures of a completed G. Flower Garden when you return? Or a completed cathedral windows?