Out with the old......
In with the new...
Hi, my name is Ann and I live in South Central Missouri. I've been sewing and crafting for years. Quilting is probably my biggest passion, but I dabble in lots of different crafts. I work for the USPS, but my favorite title is "Grandma". I have 2 great kids and 2 even greater grandbabies!
4 comments:
Nice couch! I like the country charm idea. BIG QUESTION: Are you going to let the pooches on it? We won't let our cat sleep on our couch because I hate those nasty hairballs. (She gets to do the hairballs on hubby's computer chair! ;-)
PS) Pamela is 11
The plan is NO...the dogs are not allowed on the couch. We've been working with them for over a month trying to keep them off the old one..but old habits die hard, so it's still a bit of a battle. We'll get there, though...or...Does anyone want a couple of dogs? hehe
Nice couch; I love how changing the furniture make a room feel new all over again!
Love your new couch.. I'd go with lots of colors for the pillows, kind of a scrappy quilted kind.
Post a Comment