Welcome to my corner of the world!

Here's where you'll find pictures of my family, quilts and flowers, or whatever else I happen to take a picture of!

Thursday, February 12, 2009


Valentines day.... I absolutely love having a little girl to buy clothes for again! I walked by this dress today and just could not resist it. I picked up a shirt and pair of shorts for the grandson, too, but boys are just not as much fun to dress. Jane mentioned tonight that she's surprised I haven't started making ruffles for Grace yet. I do have lots of patterns, I guess it's time to start sewing for her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute dress!!
I agree that its more fun to dress girls.

Helen Ruth said...

Well, as you can see, I'm still dressing up MY girl! Looking forward to seeing what creations you come up with!