Introducing...........Caleb Michael
Yep! DD found out today, she is having a boy. Well, the doctor said she was 90-95% sure she saw "Boy parts" lol. For those of you who can't make out the picture, tilt your head a little to the left and you'll see his face. It looks almost as if he's smiling at you. We are thrilled, of course..though I can honestly say we would have been just as thrilled with a girl! I can't wait to hold him now! NOW I can start planning that special quilt! DD's dh asked the Dr. if he could paint the nursery now and she told him wait til next months' appointment! lol As soon as they decide on a decorating theme, I'll plan accordingly!
Just wanted to share the news! Hope you all are having as nice a week as I am! Work stinks, but who cares with news like this!

5 comments:
Awwwwwww HI LIL BOY BABY :) Congrats Grandma! xoxo melzie
will there be a special quit for the granny too?? :-) Congrats
Ohhhh, congrats on your news! I'm glad everything looked ok on the ultrasound - although to ME, it looks more like she's having a teddy bear... lol
Yay, a baby boy to hug!! Congrats. As the mother of two boys, I can attest---they are FUN! And being a grandmother to a boy can only be better--give him back to momma when he cries!!! And congrats, too, for having your blog mentioned in the August issue of Quilters Home!
Isn't it amazing what medical science can do? We received sonogram pictures from our oldest son and DIL to tell use when they were expecting the first time, the tech had keyed in a "Hi Grandma and Grandpa" on the pic...was fun and certainly a treasure to keep. Time will fly by and that precious bundle will be in your arms before you know it. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment