Welcome to my corner of the world!

Here's where you'll find pictures of my family, quilts and flowers, or whatever else I happen to take a picture of!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006


Just a quick note this morning.... I finally remembered to take a picture of this quilt my grandmother made over 50 years ago. It is in sad shape, as it was used a LOT when my mom was a little girl. I just wanted to share it while I was thinking about it, but now dh is ready to go out the door.......have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Hedgehog said...

The colors look nice and bright! What a treasure.

quiltpixie said...

its lovely, and I see nothing to indicate its sad shape... is it repairable before it becomes too far gone?

Linda C said...

looks lovely and well loved.

Patti said...

What a pretty quilt. I don't see any problems with the condition. Is it the binding? If so, have you thought about rebinding it? Just be sure to leave the original binding inside the new binding. You certainly have a treasure there. Very typical of that era.