Welcome to my corner of the world!

Here's where you'll find pictures of my family, quilts and flowers, or whatever else I happen to take a picture of!

Friday, April 14, 2006



Photos
I'm still trying to figure out the formatting of this blog business. I uploaded 5 pictures and here they are. I'm not sure they are in any order that makes any sense, but here they are, anyway. The boot is a yard ornament we bought last year, but never put anything in it. I put flowers in it on April 1, and here is what it looks like 2 weeks later. I'm loving it! The picture of the 2 flowers was just something that kind of jumped out at me and said "TAKE MY PICTURE" as I walked by the hanging basket they are suspended from. I love the herb pot. There is sage in the center pot, and it is surrounded by basil. I've also included a picture of my bleeding heart. It's really pretty this year, though I'm not sure this picture does it justice. And mixed in with all the flowers, I've snapped a shot of the fabrics I bought for the twins' quilts. The far right piece(the blue with colored dots) will be the backing of one. Not sure what will back the 2nd, as they only had enough of this for one. I will probably also add a few more fabrics to the mix. My neighbor, who has enough of a stash to open a fabric store invited me to come see what she had that I could use! Will definitely take her up on that one!

1 comment:

ForestJane said...

I like your fabric selection for your two twin quilts!

The flowers are lovely too, and my favorites are the ones in the boot, and the herbs in the double container.

I was expecting a picture of your neatly mowed yard too! lol