All together now. AWWWWWWW.......... I hope if the mama of these beautiful little boys sees this, she doesn't get upset with me for sharing this, but you all have seen the quilts I made for the twins, I wanted to share this beautiful picture I got in the mail today. I got a packet of pictures yesterday and bawled all the way from the mailbox to the house. Not really sure why. Could be that I'm 800 miles away from my family and don't get to be a part of all of this. Could be that I'm just a bawlbaby who bawls over ANYTHING! BTW, for those of you who don't know, my first cousin is the dad of these babies. Their grandma is my moms sister and we are very close, so close, she was the maid of honor in my wedding. Well, then today, I got another packet of pictures and was doing good til I saw THIS one. Yep, here came the tears again! By the time I get to see these little guys, they'll be 3 1/2 months old. ****sigh I did get the quilts in the mail today. I mailed them to my mom and dad's house. They will hang on to them til I go down in August. I wanted to hand deliver them, but since we are planning to fly, I figured I'd just mail them with the bday gifts for my niece and nephew I had to send today. I'll get labels made before we go down there and attach them when I get to my folk's house.
Well, nothing else new here today, so am going to go see what everyone else is up to. Hope you all are having a good week.
2 comments:
Makes me wanna cry too - they are just soooo sweet!
OK, that's one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Thank you for sharing. :)
Darilyn
Post a Comment