Welcome to my corner of the world!

Here's where you'll find pictures of my family, quilts and flowers, or whatever else I happen to take a picture of!

Saturday, May 13, 2006


Love.... Tonya's love 4 patches reminded me of this "love" patch I did on a quilt for Sara(my dd) a few years ago. I made this for her for her birthday in October, then just a couple of months later, she moved in with her bf(who is now her dh) and so I figured she wouldn't be using it much longer.....but the last time I was at her house, it was on their bed! I figured a guy wouldn't want to sleep under something so "pink"! If you want to see the rest of this quilt, you can by clicking on Sara's name.
Sara

There you will find several pictures of this quilt and some of the individual blocks I did for it. Every block had a heart and pink....otherwise, the only "rules" were BRIGHT! I loved it, still do! The page is a part of an EXTREMELY outdated website that I just haven't taken the time to update. But feel free to browse thru it and see some of the work I've done in the past.

DH is wanting to go to the greenhouse! I can't let him go without me, so will have to shut down now! More later!

Happy Mothers Day!!!!


3 comments:

Hunter said...

What a beautiful, loving quilt. It's so cheerful and I can see why it's on her bed.

My full of pink Heart quilt is on our bed and DH doesn't mind.

I'm going back to enjoy the heart pictures again and to wander around your site.

Thank you so much for sharing.

Darilyn

Finn said...

It is an intensely bright and happy quilt Ann ! And such a lot of creativity in finding a way to use a heart and brights in every block..I'd say "great job"!!!!

Tonya Ricucci said...

Fun, bright, happy quilt. Only way I could get my dh to sleep under something like this (aka girly)would be to blindfold him every time he went in the bedroom :)